Here are few photo’s of various construction details.
For the stem I added a mahogany trim piece above. Turns out I was a bit short on my stem height after plank attachments. This trim piece brought it back to specifications and also added a bit of beauty to the stem. The mid section will be painted hull green.
Here is a view looking aft. Shows first coat of varnish on the gunwale and the fitting of the floorboards and seats. I used tile spacers to establish a standard width between boards. You can also see the horse traveler and fairleads on the transom. These parts where ordered from Classic Marine.
Here is a closer look at the u leads. The length was longer then expected and I had to add spacing blocks. Not sure if this was an order mistake, but I like the results.
The bronze horse from Classic Marine is of great quality.
And here is a view of the rudder installation hardware.